General Services, which cover the consultation and treatment (taking up to 30 minutes):
- Cost of 1 Standard Treatment €55
- Cost of 3 Treatments (Purchased together) €150 (Special Offer!)
- Valid Medical Card or Student Card holders €50
* Specialist services attract higher fees, such as procedures requiring anaesthetic (nail surgery) & Laser nail treatments.
- From €80 for ‘Best-Fit’ off the shelf insole
- From €50 to €200 for a customised off the shelf insole.
- Up to €350 for a professionally crafted insole formed from a scan or cast taken of your foot.
HSE Medical Card (Chiropody Card) Holders
For more information on chiropody services for card holders please refer to www.hse.ie or use the HSE National Information Line:
Monday to Saturday, 8am-8pm
Call Save: 1850 24 1850
All fees are to be paid on day of treatment, including patients with private medical health insurance. A receipt will be issued to allow you to re-claim this from your insurance provider.
Payments can be made using all major credit and debit cards
Health Insurance Refunds
Please check refund entitlements with insurance provider prior to your visit as all Irish (and many international) Health Insurance providers accept our receipts.
In addition a ‘Medical Pedicure’ are considered as a general ‘podiatry/chiropody service’.
Please note that if you cancel, change or miss your appointment without giving 24 hours notice a charge may be incurred (except in emergencies)